Sunday, October 15, 2006

What I've Been Reading This Weekend...

I did too much reading to do much writing, so here's what you do: look at what I read, mix it all together, output something cohesive and coherent and imagine that I wrote it.

Why I Gave Up on Hip-Hop

James Zogby on the lack of real discussion on Middle East politics

Confessions of a Defeatocrat by John Murtha

The writings of David Bordwell, America's foremost film scholar.

Reveling in 'round-trip' translation

Roger Ebert's first review since his long summer battle with cancer.

Mark Cuban on the potential rise of Euroleague basketball, and the NBA bringing it's own decline

Tommy Tuberville boo-hoo-ing about the BCS being unfair to the SEC, while forgetting that LSU was the BCS champ in the '03-'04 season.

No comments: