Thursday, November 16, 2006

Christmas Movie Marathon

This past week, I spent a fair amount of time contemplating a relatively hair-brained idea: Holding the ultimate Christmas-movie marathon; Several days, several sites, nothing but Holiday double-features the entire week leading up to Christmas.

Will this ambitious project will be pulled together? I'm on a maybe, leaning towards a no, especially since I'll be working tirelessly on the church Christmas production until the the 17th, and there may be a limit to how many sappy holiday films a person can stand, even at Christmas, but in the words of those old McDonalds commercials, hey, it could happen.

If by some unfortunate twist of fate you find yourself in Fresno the week of Christmas, come join in.

Currently on the slate:
Home Alone
Love Actually (if I can find my copy)
Holiday Inn
Noel
Last Holiday
Santa Claus Conquers the Martians

Also in consideration: Elf, The Santa Clause, White Christmas, The Preacher's Wife, Beyond Christmas, All I Want for Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street, Prancer, A Christmas Carol, It's A Wonderful Life, Joyeux Noel

Am I missing any Christmas classics?

No comments: