Friday, July 27, 2007

Mid-Summer Mix: Best of 2007 pt. 2

It's that time again, it's the middle of the summer and the oppressive heat is beating us all into submission, and a result you are probably feeling a little worn down. In an effort to provide even a slight pick-me-up for the summer blues, I offer you free music!

The Best of 2007 pt. 2 (with just a few not from 2007 that needed to be included):
Tracklisting (with links to the albums from whence these songs emanate)
1. Devon Sproule - Old Virginia Block
2. Michael Buble ft. Boyz II Men - Comin' Home Baby
3. Fionn Regan - Hunter's Map
4. Chrisette Michele - Your Joy
5. JJ Grey & Mofro - By My Side
6. Electric Soft Parade - Misunderstanding
7. The Sleepy Jackson - Dream On (2006)
8. Kaki King - Happy As A Dead Pig In The Sunshine (2003)
9. Donnie - Over-The-Counter Culture
10. Norah Jones - My Dear Country
11. Maroon 5 - Little of Your Time
12. Roark - Letters
13. The Greencards - Waiting on the Night
14. Jon McLaughlin - Perfect
15. JJ Grey & Mofro - The Sun is Shining Down
16. Lewis Taylor - Song (Acoustic)

As usual, enjoy!.....or tell me I have terrible taste in music, either way, although I would ask you to showcase your superior taste by offering your own mix (that last statement of course being equal parts ego and desire for free music).

I think Ben has a new one due out this weekend as well, so when that becomes available I will link to that as well.

No comments: